Articles - BCP and IT DR
Business continuity seminar
If you are looking for the best business continuity seminar to attend in the region, then look no further, you've certainly arrived at the right destination. When you attend our business continuity seminar, you will learn exactly what you have to do in order to prepare your organization to not just survive emergency situations, but also thrive. Our all-encompassing seminar will deliver the crucial knowledge you need to develop, write, implement, test, manage, and maintain your emergency disaster plans. We suggest that the senior executives in your organization attend including all the key stakeholders in important departments. The business continuity seminar will teach you and your key employees the proper framework for disaster recovery and preparedness. Understanding the crucial threats that face your organization is important so you can mount the proper defence mechanism. Companies need to be fully aware in recognizing and accepting the potential threats. Therefore, the business mindset is key. No longer can business continuity be considered a mere afterthought, it needs to be front and center. Businesses need to learn where to allocate resources effectively and efficiently to achieve desired results.
After attending our business continuity seminar, your organization will figure out how to prepare for the most obvious threats, in addition to unforeseen situations. Companies need to minimize risk exposure when disaster hits. A quick and decisive recovery is important to get back to business as usual as each second ticks by. Organizations need to train and adequately prepare staff to react quickly, decisively and appropriately. A detailed business continuity plan in combination with a disaster recovery plan provides confidence to take quick, decisive action when the moment calls for it. Decision-making under pressure is what separates great companies from others. Not only does your business continuity plan need to be developed and implemented, but also it requires intensive testing and evaluation. It's rare that the very first draft of your plan will be the final version. Your business continuity plan needs to stand the test of time after constant evaluation and evolution of the plan as you test it in action.
Companies should make sure that all key employees in security, operations, database management, IT or call centers attend the business continuity seminar. The challenges faced on a day to day basis are far too important not to involve the full range of departments. Disaster recovery planning is an opportunity for the entire company to get on one page and work together for the full benefit of the organization. In order to avert disaster, total awareness goes a long way. The fast pace of technology and innovation also leads to new threats, especially of the cyber variety. Even better, our business continuity seminars are highly affordable indeed. However, organizations need to see that their investment in business continuity seminars is not just an ordinary expense, but a fundamental cost of doing business in today's world. Your organization could be one major disaster away from going out of business. Please sign up for our business continuity seminar immediately.
For a comprehensive training and certification in business continuity planning, Audit and IT disaster recovery planning, contact BRCCI (www.brcci.org, 1-888-962-7224):
- 3-day CBRM (Certified Business Resilience Manager) is a comprehensive, all-in-one, 3-day Business Continuity Planning and Management Training and Certification course which is designed to teach practical methods to develop, test, and maintain a business continuity plan and establish a business continuity program.
- 3-day CBRITP (Certified Business Resilience IT Professional) his is a comprehensive training on how to assess, develop, test, and maintain an information technology (IT) Disaster Recovery Plan for recovering IT and telecommunications systems and infrastructure in the event of a disaster or business disruption. The training provides a step-by-step methodology to ensure a reliable and effective IT disaster recovery and continuity plan consistent with the industry's standards and best practices.
- 2-day CBRA (Certified Business Resilience Auditor) It provides 2 days of intensive, Business Continuity Audit training to enable students to determine the effectiveness, adequacy, quality and reliability of an organization’s Business Continuity Program. Students will learn an audit methodology to evaluate compliance of Business Continuity and IT Disaster Recovery Programs with the current industry's best practices and standards including:
- ISO 22301: Business Continuity Management Systems – Requirements
- NFPA 1600: Standard on Disaster/Emergency Management and Business Continuity Programs
- ITIL v3: Information Technology Infrastructure Library