BRCCI’s Current Education and Certification Program
Click here to view the current international seminar schedule.
BRCCI’s CBRM Certification
CBRM (Certified Business Resilience Manager) is BRCCI's authoritative manager of business resilience certification. The CBRM has been earned by more than 3000 professionals and has quickly become a mark of excellence, competence, and achievement in business resilience. With the rapidly growing demand for professionals who posses skills in business continuity and resilience, the CBRM designation is the preferred certification program by both private and public organizations throughout the world.
Official BRCCI CBRM Seminar
3-day Advanced Business Continuity and Resilience Planning and Management (CBRM Seminar)
The BRCCI CBRM Seminar is designed to familiarize students with the essential set knowledge, concepts, and topics required for achieving CBRM designation, known as the Common Criteria for Business Resilience Professional (CCBRP). The CCBRP forms the core competency requirements in business resilience. See the CCBRP.
The BRCCI CBRM Seminar includes 24 hours of instruction over 3 days and includes the CBRM examination on day 3. The BRCCI Seminar:
- Covers all CBRM examination topics
- Provides an overview of business resilience
- Identifies the key areas of study
- Provides hands-on practice through a series of exercises
BRCCI CBRM Seminar Topics
1) Introduction to Business Continuity Planning
2) Risk Management
3) Business Impact Analysis
4) Business Continuity Strategy Development
5) Business Continuity Plan Development
6) Business Continuity Plan Testing
7) Business Continuity Plan Maintenance
8) Business Resilience, Continuity, and Disaster Recovery
9) CBRM Examination
BRCCI’s CBRA Certification
CBRA (Certified Business Resilience Auditor) is BRCCI's business resilience auditor designation. This high-demand, distinctive credential is the first of its kind, and signifies the ability of credential holder to enhance value and improve an organization’s business continuity and resilience program through a systematic and standardized audit approach. A CBRA provides independent and objective assurance and consulting expertise to organizations throughout the initiation, analysis, development, implementation, testing, and maintenance process of the business continuity and resilience program.
Official BRCCI CBRA Seminar
2-day Advanced Business Continuity Program Audit (CBRA Seminar)
The BRCCI CBRA Seminar is designed to familiarize students with the essential set of knowledge, concepts, and topics required for achieving CBRA designation, known as the Common Audit Knowledge Domains (CAKD). Together with the Common Criteria for Business Resilience Professional (CCBRP), the CAKDs form the core requirements in business resilience auditing. See the CAKD domains.
The BRCCI CBRA Seminar includes 16 hours of instruction over 2 days and includes the CBRA examination on day 2. The BRCCI Seminar:
- Covers all CBRA examination topics,
- Identifies the key areas of study for the CBRA examination,
- Provides an overview of business resilience and business continuity program audit
- Teaches the business resilience program model and framework, and
- Provides hands-on practice through exercises.
Required Pre-requisite: Please note that the following are pre-requisites for attending this course:
- Possess 2 years of practical business continuity, disaster recovery, or audit related experience;
- Possess a current professional certification in disaster recovery, business continuity, audit, risk management, or information security such as a CBRM, CBRP, CISA, CISSP, FBCI, MBCI, or other related designations; and
- Attend the CBRM Seminar, or other similar disaster recovery or business continuity training.
BRCCI CBRA Seminar Topics
1) Introduction to Business Continuity Planning and Management;
2) Business Resilience, Continuity, and Disaster Recovery;
3) Audit Definition, Types, and Approach;
4) Audit Project Management;
5) Audit Ethics and Governance;
6) Audit Methodology;
7) Common Criteria for Business Resilience Professionals; and
8) CBRA Examination.
BRCCI'S CBRITP Certification
CBRITP (Certified Business Resilience IT Professional) is BRCCI's information technology (IT) and telecommunications resilience professional designation. This high demand business resilience IT focused certification is for those candidates who assess, manage, implement, or support IT and telecommunications environments including IT systems, applications, data, and services. This certification follows the CBRITP Information Technology Professional Path.
To Register for training and certification, visit BRCCI training affiliate Sentryx at www.sentryx.com or call 1-800-869-8460.