CBRM Certified Business Resilience Manager
WHAT IS CBRM CERTIFICATION?
CBRM certification signifies that the holder of this certificate has a thorough knowledge and insight of business continuity program and planning from initiation through to assessment, design, development, testing and maintenance. It demonstrates that the certified professional has an in-depth understanding of the current standards and best practices in business continuity and disaster recovery. The CBRM certification provides employers and management with the confidence that the certification holder has attained an acceptable level of competency in the field of business continuity and disaster recovery.
The CBRM has been earned by more than 3,000 professionals internationally and has become a mark of excellence, competence, and achievement in Business Resilience. With the growing demand for professionals who possess knowledge and skills in Business Continuity and Resiliency, the CBRM designation is the preferred certification program by both private and public organizations across the globe.
HOW DO I ATTAIN MY CERTIFICATION?
There are two options to earn the CBRM certification. The first option is to register and attend a 3-day CBRM training course and complete the certification exam at the end of the training. The second option is to register for an exam only and complete the certification exam.
How to Become Certified
Who Holds CBRM Designation
CBRM designation is currently held by professionals from across all major industries with the following roles and positions:
- Business continuity managers and coordinators
- Data Center staff and managers
- Business continuity and resiliency team members
- BC/DR consultants
- Chief Information Officers
- IT staff and managers
- Crisis management professionals
- Facilities coordinators
- Emergency response planners
- Information security professionals
- BC/DR auditors
- Project managers
- Banking and Finance Sector: World Bank Group (USA), Federal Reserve Bank of NY (USA),Citibank (USA), Transamerica (USA), Bank of Ghana (Ghana), Bank of Montreal (Canada), Bank of Uganda (Uganda), etc.
- Health Care Sector: American Cancer Society (USA), Zuellig Pharma Corporation (Philippines), Trillium Health Centre (Canada), Novartis Pharma AG (Switzerland), Barr Pharmaceuticals (USA), St. Jude Medical Inc. (USA), Genzyme Europe B.V. (The Netherlands), etc.
- Insurance Sector: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida (USA), Tokyo Millennium Re Ltd. (Bermuda), New York Life Insurance Company (USA), Travelers Insurance Company (USA), SunLife Financial (USA), Summacare Health Insurance Plan (USA), Progressive Insurance (USA), etc.
- Education Sector: North Carolina State University (USA), The George Washington University (USA), Coventry University (United Kingdom), Federal University of Sao Paolo (Brazil), Princeton University (USA), Northern Virginia Community College (USA), etc.
- Technology Sector: Microsoft (USA), Intel Corporation (New Mexico), Emirates Computers (Abu Dhabi), Fidelity National Information Services (India), Databasement BV (Holland), Dell Inc. (USA), Sungard Availability Services (Canada), Hewlett-Packard (Venezuela), etc.
- Energy Sector: National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago (Trinidad), Pakistan Petroleum Ltd. (Pakistan), Husky Energy (Canada), Saudi Aramco (Saudi Arabia), N.V.G.E.B.E. (Netherlands Antilles), NV Energy (USA), San Diego Gas Electric (USA),etc.
- Transportation Sector: Dubai Airports (Dubai), Delta Airlines (USA), Philippine Airlines (Philippines), United Airlines (USA), Skyservice Airlines Inc. (Canada), Veolia Transportation (USA), Toronto Transit Commission (Canada),etc.
- Retail Sector: EBay (USA), Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (USA), Best Buy (USA), Canadian Tire Corporation (Canada), The Home Depot (USA), Avon Products Inc. (USA), Whole Foods Market (Canada), etc.
- Communication Sector: Dish Network (USA), T-Mobile (USA), Fibertel (Argentina), Telesur (Suriname), Bermuda Telephone Company (Bermuda), Siemens Communications (USA), Bahrain Telecom Company (Kingdom of Bahrain), etc.
- Government Sector: Internal Revenue Service (USA), Correctional Service Canada (Canada), National Housing Trust (Jamaica), Uganda Revenue Authority (Uganda), Federal Election Commission (USA), Canadian Conservation Institute (Canada), Department of Foreign Affairs (Canada), etc.
- Manufacturing Sector: British American Tobacco (United Kingdom), First Country (USA), Philip Morris International (Switzerland), SABIC (Saudi Arabia), WEB Aruba N.V. (Aruba), Methanex Trinidad Ltd. (Trinidad), Chicago Bridge and Iron Company (USA), etc.
- Management Consulting Sector: Hewitt Associates (India), Elliot Consulting Service (USA), Neville Consultancy (Suriname), Tung Hing Pacific Management Consulting Ltd. (Hong Kong), Robert K. Martineau Associates (Canada), RGK Consulting (Canada), Accenture (USA),etc.
- Services Sector: US Postal Service (USA), Xceed Contact Center (Egypt), Barona Resorts and Casino (USA), Universal Weather and Aviation (USA), Cooper Norman (USA), Purolator (Canada), etc.
- North America: United States, Canada, Mexico and Jamaica
- South America: Brazil and Ghana
- Europe: France, Belgium, United Kingdom and Holland
- Middle East: Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Saudi Arabia
- Africa: Egypt and Uganda
- Asia: Hong Kong, India and Philippines