The Business Continuity and Resilience E-Journal
Articles are being requested for publication in the Business Continuity and Resilience E-Journal, a new quarterly electronic magazine. If you have a passion for writing and have previous knowledge and experience in disaster recovery, business continuity and resilience which you would like to share, this vehicle is for you.
BRCCI is currently looking for professionals that would like to:
- Contribute their existing articles or write new articles, or
- Assist in the creation of the new resilience e-journal.
Please contact us with your request and/or the article in an electronic format (pdf) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to include your name, title, company, and contact information.
All articles must be related to disaster recovery, business continuity and resilience. The E-Journal is looking for any articles and/or topics submissions not limited to:
- Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity and Resilience,
- Emergency Management,
- Enterprise Risk Management,
- Internal and External Auditing, or
- Information Systems Management.